Own a slice of Tazinos®
Tazinos®, Inc. is proud to announce that it will offer a limited number of shares of its common stock to qualified Wisconsin residents pursuant to the Wisconsin Issuer Exemption.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the suitability standards for purchasing Tazinos® stock?
All investors must be bona fide Wisconsin residents, who are either accredited investors who meet the standards set forth in the Private Placement Memorandum under "Suitability Standards" and up to 100 non-accredited investors who meet the following qualifications:
- Net worth (exclusive of home, home furnishings and personal use automobiles), or joint net worth with spouse exceeding $125,000 in each of the last two years or
- Individual income exceeding $45,000 per year, in each of the last two years, and
- Reasonable expectation for same or higher income level(s) in the current year
What is the price-per-share of Tazinos® stock?
Tazinos® stock offered in the memorandum is priced at $1.00 per share.
What is the minimum for investing in Tazinos® stock?
A minimum investment of 10,000 shares ($10,000) in Tazinos® stock is required*
*Less-than-minimim investment offers may be considered on a case-by-case basis and at the sole discretion of Tazinos®, Inc.
How many shares of Tazinos® stock are available for purchase?
Tazinos® is offering up to 1,000,000 shares of common stock in the Memorandum.
How many investors can purchase Tazinos® stock?
The offering is available for Wisconsin residents who are either accredited investors within the meaning of Wisconsin securities laws, or up to 100 non-accredited investors who meet the suitability standards set forth above.
How will the proceeds from the sale of Tazinos® stock be used?
The primary uses of proceeds from the sales of Tazinos® stock are:
- to enable Tazinos® to construct two new company restaurants
- to develop Tazinos® franchise documents
- to provide Tazinos® working capital
Can you provide an Executive Summary of Tazinos®?
- Tazinos® is a self-serve, all-you-can-eat pizza restaurant concept, offering our customers many choices made from recipes using better-for-you ingredients; i.e. premium pizzas, unique focaccia breadsticks, an extensive fresh salad bar, dessert station, and great selections of drinks with are included in the price.
- Tazinos® , Inc. is a Wisconsin corporation, organized to act as a pizza restaurant operating and support organization to provide services for company and franchise-owned restaurants utilizing the Tazinos® concept.
- Tazinos® distinguishes itself from its competitors on multiple fronts, including great overall quality, better-for-you ingredients, a wider variety of food choices, freshness, nutrition, speed, cleanliness, ambiance, atmosphere and, of course, exceptional value.
- Tazinos® offers our guests a memorable, family-friendly dining experience.
- Tazinos®, Inc. owns and operates three profitable Tazinos® Pizza & Salad Bistro restaurant locations including: Oak Creek, WI / Menomonee Falls, WI /Pleasant Prairie (Kenosha), WI
What distinguishes Tazinos® from other restaurant brands?
Tazinos® is recognized as an emerging restaurant concept based on key advantages including:
- A unique dining proposition, strongly positioned in today’s marketplace
- Use of better-for-you ingredients
- Established partnering relationships with third parties and customers
- Excellence of food quality
- Reliable catering and take away service
- Tazinos® has negligible long-term debt
- Tazinos® is a privately held corporation
What are possible next steps to learn more about Tazinos® stock?
To learn more about Tazinos® Stock, you are invited to take part in one or more of the following:
- Schedule a lunch meeting at Tazinos® with a company Executive(s)
- Schedule an in-person, informational meeting with Mike Palmisano of Allied Beacon Financial and a Tazinos® company Executive(s)
- Review a copy of the Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) which describes the company and offering
To obtain the full Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) please contact:
Mr. Michael R. Palmisano
Allied Beacon Partners, Inc.